Adrian aka Fluff My Unicorn aka Slobodavic Overderastan aka Redemption71

Hello all VS staff members and friends. I have playing on VS Arma server for a couple of months now and I have to say, I am loving it. I have played on other servers, used to be a heavy visitor to the 77th for a while, but I have to say, VS, you guys run the most fun server. Fits perfect with my play style and humor. Thank you VS for setting up these servers for us to enjoy. 

A little bit about myself. I'm 47 years old, ( shut it, the Over 40 Mafia rules!), was in the US Army for 15 years. Been deployed a few times around the world for different missions. Am no longer serving. Living in Germany and loving it. 

When I'm playing Arma, you will most times find me playing the role of Sniper or Marksman, as some of you already know. But I can play pretty much any role. I do a bit of piloting and am trying to improve my landings. I am always a big supporter of teams, the mission and the objective, as long as we dont get so uptight about it that we cant have fun. 

See you all on the battlefield and dont be afraid to say "hey" and slap me in the back of the head. 

Cheers all!

On 1/2/2019 at 9:33 AM, Simo Häyhä said:

Hey Slobondavic, its been fun playing with you so far! Welcome (unofficially from me of course) to  VS. I look forward to joining you more in the future. Over 40 mafia rules!

Simo

Thank you Simo. Cheers bro. Over 40 Mafia!!