Founder of VS

Some of you might not know me and the only thing on my profile is "I'm the nicest asshole you'll ever meet."  Albeit, that phrase is still true to this day.  I thought some of you guys might also like to know more about me.

I was born in 1993 and I'm turning 25 on the 21st of this month, 4 days before Christmas.  My father is almost fully Mexican but born in the United States.  Hell you wouldn't believe he's my dad if you looked at him, bandanna, long curly brown hair, dark skin and he was LITERALLY born on Cinco de Mayo. He matched up with a white, blonde gymnast from Indiana and together they had me and my older brother.

Politically I'm a libertarian, and absolutely mortified at the behavior of a lot of my fellow Americans.  However, I'm very happy to say that the behavior doesn't reflect America as a country and I'm very happy to live in such a great and individualistic country, unbound by any group identity.  I was raised in a Methodist Christian home but my father's side of the family is mostly Mormon.  Personally, I am an atheist and I have a typically shocking level of nihilism for someone with a deep rooted value in the pursuit of happiness.

I am very much attracted to women, sorry fellas.  First job was as a landscaper working for my father, which gave me an appreciation for a hard earned dollar and a good work ethic.  From there, I worked as a salesman for T-mobile and learned that some people don't value the dollar like I do.  Then I went to work for a family friend as an Audio and Video Technician installing sound and video systems in commercial locations, mostly houses of worship.  That's when I learned that perhaps MOST people don't value a hard earned dollar.

To be clear, I don't have a monetary value in life.  I believe currency is proof of work and the value in a hard earned dollar isn't how much it's worth to the store clerk but it's in the fact that it's hard earned and you earned it.  Now I work as the Regional Sales Manager for a wholesales distributor of audio and video equipment, tools and also networking and satellite products.  If you were to hire someone to install a surround sound home theater system, the people you hired get their product from me and I represent pretty much the entire west coast.

Volition Servers started back in late 2010.  For about 7 years, it was only a bunch of friends enjoying the games we loved.  Not anymore, Volition Servers is now more than that.  I have my eyes set on the future, and big plans.  Thank you for being a part of Volition Servers, I hope you genuinely enjoy what we do.  We are very proud facilitate you playing the games you love with the people you enjoy as much as we possibly can.  Keep your chin up, those gamer friends might just be right by your side when life gets hard.

Life is difficult, life is suffering.  However, we are creatures of adversity, we live for the chance to overcome our struggles.  Also, as particularly social animals, we have a tendency to overcome adversity together.  We are brothers and sisters on and off the battlefield.  We overcome the struggles of life together.  If you think it's you versus the world, you forgot about your friends at Volition Servers.  We're in this together.  When we do finally get through the tough times of life, the feeling of success and victory will show you how strong you truly are.  Once you've survived through the suffering, and you're still breathing, you'll remember what it is to be happy again and you'll realize what you're truly capable of.

Life is difficult, life is suffering.  However, you are strong and you're not alone.  Remember that.

Feel free to send me a message or ask me questions in the replies below.  Thanks again for being a part of Volition Servers.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 3:29 PM, Graphix7 said:

Haha XD Funny thing is that I made that joke once and Digital called my bluff and doubled down.  Started talking about buying games with my debit card and calling me dad and I swear I was about to vomit! XD

Should have bought him a video game to keep his mouth shut, so you can get it on with his mom. LOL.

• Haha 1