Simo Häyhä

Hi, my name is Simo Häyhä and I'm 46. I was in the Army at Ft Wainwright, Alaska as an 11C (infantry mortar-man) in 5/9 INF during Desert Storm. After 2 years in mortars, I moved to the scout squad as a sniper using the M24. As a sniper in the arctic I've been fascinated with the story of the deadliest sniper in history, Simo Häyhä (white death) who's moniker I have adopted.  I was in Fairbanks, Alaska for 27 years, but have recently took up residence in Colorado. I like Arma because it is a great MilSim and takes me back to the old days. I'm very patient on the server, and have been know to run 8k to the next AO when transport is not available. Volition is the only server I play, and I would really like to see it expand. I usually play late at night from the 10pm-3am PST. 

Edited by Simo Häyhä
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Oh, and I'm always drinking when I play so if you don't like me today, I probably misunderstood and said something dumb. Give me another chance tomorrow. Unless I really don't like you, which there only like 3 people I've met so far that fall into that category. If you try to talk to me and I don't respond, I'm probably concentrating on my scope. Try again in a minute. Good luck to you all out there!

Simo

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 4:56 PM, Simo Häyhä said:

Oh, and I'm always drinking when I play so if you don't like me today, I probably misunderstood and said something dumb. Give me another chance tomorrow. Unless I really don't like you, which there only like 3 people I've met so far that fall into that category. If you try to talk to me and I don't respond, I'm probably concentrating on my scope. Try again in a minute. Good luck to you all out there!

Simo

You're ESPECIALLY great company with a little fire water in your blood! >:D