Hey All!

Majure

Hi Everybody!

My name's Majure and I'm starting to be a regular visitor on the Arma 3 Invade and Annex server. A group of friends and I have been looking at getting back into ArmA, and we wanted something that accessible and open-ended so that as more and more of our friend group purchased the game, they had an easy way to get their feet wet.

This server, and community has been an excellent opportunity for that. Thank you all so much for this wonderful server and community. I look forward to seeing a lot more of y'all moving forward.

A little about me:

I've been goofing around on Steam since late 07, mostly playing things like Gmod (Half-Life 2 serious roleplay, Fallout RP, and more recently Clone Wars rp).

I've done a bit of time in the ArmA unit scene, for a while in A2 with a pretty generic infantry unit, and also with a small special operations group called Joint Task Force Bayonet, where I learned a lot more about milsim and was fortunate enough to do some Pararescue milsim training alongside a former real-life PJ.

That being said, I spend most of my time server-side as a CLS, and am hoping to figure out how one gets whitelisted for those hot Recon Paramedic roles.

• Thanks 1

It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to Volition Servers.  Our goal is for people to enjoy the games they love and to respect your freedom of expression.  I'm very confident that Volition Servers is where you'll get exactly what you're looking for.  Thank you for introducing yourself, don't hesitate to contact me for anything.