Podcast Questions! Come here if you want your questions answered on the Podcast.

Junko

In the future reply to this Forum post if you have questions that you would like to be answered on the podcast!
Most Questions are accepted aslong as they are civil and have some baring to the conversation.

Podcasts are ran on the Volition Servers Twitch here,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, dorkiller said:

I also remember hearing about user created maps and ops. Can you elaborate a little more on that?

You are able to create your own fully customized missions using the vanilla Arma editor.  We can add your  mission onto the server for the community to enjoy.
Afterwards we do pilot training, admin created zeus ops and thanks to your idea we can possibly do tutorials if the interest arises.  We play out the interests of the group so every Sunday is different. 

What are the current plans for the Volition Servers Forums Bot in discord?

When will humans go extinct and what would be the most likely cause/s of extinction?

What features and improvements would you want in an Arma 4, if the game is ever developed?

14 hours ago, MrKiwi123 said:

What features and improvements would you want in an Arma 4, if the game is ever developed?

Personally I hope we never have an Arma4. I would much rather see them rename this Arma and upgrade through DLC.

• 2 weeks later...