Cost - Ban Appeal

Costly™ ツ

Whom ever it may concern,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m writing to formally appeal my ban for ban evasion and to share my reflections on my actions and the situation as a whole. Having been a part of the Volition community since 2019 and serving as staff for two years, this experience has been incredibly difficult for me, and I’d like to explain why.

The false accusations of cheating were particularly devastating. I have always strived to be a positive influence within the community, dedicating countless hours to fostering a welcoming and enjoyable environment during our game sessions and on the server. When those accusations surfaced, it felt like a betrayal not only of my character but also of the trust I had built with my fellow players. Instead of seeking to resolve the issue in a constructive manner, I sadly succumbed to my emotions and made the regrettable decision to evade my ban, and Looking back, I see how that choice not only harmed my standing but also potentially impacted people opinion of me as a previous staff member.

During my time in the Volition community, I cherished the friendships I developed and the sense of camaraderie we all shared especially during our game sessions, where we laughed, schemed, and got absolutely destroyed., and it ended up creating hilarious memories . Those moments are irreplaceable to me, and the absence of that connection has been profoundly felt by me during my time away.

This experience has given me the opportunity to reflect deeply on my actions and their consequences. I recognize that trust is not easily rebuilt, and I am fully committed to doing the necessary work to regain that trust. I have taken the time to learn from my mistakes and understand the importance of accountability and integrity—values that I hold dear and that I know are vital to the health of our community.

If given the chance to return, I promise to demonstrate my renewed dedication to Volition and its values. I want to contribute positively to the community once again, supporting others as I did in the past and ensuring that our gaming environment remains enjoyable for everyone. I am open to any conditions you may set for my reinstatement, as I genuinely wish to make amends and prove that I have learned from this experience.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I truly hope to have the opportunity to rejoin the Volition community and to show that I can be a positive and reliable member once again.

Sincerely,
Cost
Discord ID - costthecanadian