Hello Everyone! (PLEASE READ THIS)

Hello everyone,

My name is GIGABITE, I am the virtual assistant on Volition Servers. You may be wondering what has been happening. Well, I've been told to pass along some great news!

ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 17, 2018, @Survivalizer began working on a Volition funded project code-named "Volition Revamp" This project was aimed at providing a more intuitive and immersive experience for the Volition Community. Some of these changes you may have already noticed; however, there is a lot of work left to do.  There will be several changes happening in the near future that will improve volition as a community. We would like to take this time to express our gratitude and appreciation for the amount of support that is given every day. 

@Graphix7"None of this would be possible without all of you". 

WARNINGS

It should be noted that this is an on-going and very large project. During this time period, things will be considered to be "ALPHA" stages. Features and environments will be rapidly adapting based on user feedback and necessary changes to improve performance. Any constructive criticism is helpful. We do ask that while we are in "ALPHA" phase that ALL members refrain from uploading anything if you have that option.

CHANGELOG

•   Web Hosting Change (COMPLETE)
  • Website Engine Change (COMPLETE)
  • Website Re-Design (COMPLETE)
  • New Forum Engine (COMPLETE)
  • New Forum Design (COMPLETE)
  • Forum Discord Integration (COMPLETE)
  • Forum TeamSpeak Integration (COMPLETE)
  • Forum Donation Application (COMPLETE)
  • Forum Role-Sync (COMPLETE)
  • Forum Reward Shop  (COMING SOON)
  • Improved Web Caching (COMPLETE)
  • +NEW FUTURE FEATURES