We don’t have to do all of it alone. We were never meant to.

Hey Boondog here. 

Male Human

Age: Larger number than I hope - but they do say with age comes wisdom? 

Married / 2 kids

Live in Manchester England

I work in Program Management in human life sciences. (yes working on SAR-COV, Cancers, etc...)

I have well over 2000+ hours in Arma 3:  of that at least 1800 hours is is flight based. I tend to only fly heli's. i only fly in AFM and AFM+ when enabled. However i can also do CAS and A:A pretty damn well too. I'm in the top 150 in most in most of the global flight challenges in AFM. 

I do DCS, Arma, was a alpha tester in MS Flight Sim. Minecraft, Cities Skylines...my gaming started in the 90's with F16 combat pilot on the Amstrad. The list goes on.

Glad to join another clan where everyone appears to be "normal" person. My old clan died about 2 years ago and since then i've struggled to find a home, a little nomadic lets say.  Willing instructor on flight and have a channel showing all my flaws as ways of learning and showing that I'm in the arena, failing, getting up and doing it all again; learning, honing & perfecting. Its okay to fail, Fail fast i say, and learn faster. 

My biggest videos are the blackfish flight tutorial i did and also people really seem to like my CAS and Drone one too? Not sure why, the mic was ropey as flip back then? 

I'm always good for a conversation, never hesitate to reach out.  

Set up: Hotas Warthog Throttle & Controller, Rudder Pedals, TrackIR, RTX2080 Ti.  Ryzen 2700 Oc'd @4.2,  64gb@3200 Ram, 35inch Nvidia Gsync monitor. etc... 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...