mattdaboss36

I got banned for no reason

I got banned for "Repeated offenses including team killing, killing civilians, encouraging both, as well as disrespecting server staff" but i did not do any of it . The only thing i might have done was ask who graphic is because i did not know who they were referring to. I have been wondering why i actually got banned if like a more specific reason that could explain this 

From several first hand accounts I noticed that often times you would bombard civilians or buildings, I've seen you obliterate friendly assets from what appeared very clearly to me that it was intentional, you have friendly fired myself many times so I can only imagine you've killed other friendly's on a few accounts as well. (shit happens I have accidentally FF as well) During every single event you kind of said people tell me to do it and really refuse to listen and you just carry on like that for weeks and weeks.  Myself was never able to get through to you at all when I asked why you keep doing this, in voice chat all you ever do was say people tell you to do it and that's all we got.  Yet nobody in comms or in game text said any of this at all. In fact it was the opposite. Because you refused to actually communicate properly and address the issues they had enough and perm banned you. 
You should have realized that by doing all these things constantly over a long period of time, you really are buddy fucking your team because you need to work hard for your assets on there. 
Staff showed some extensive patience with you without any progress. I personally would like to see this perm ban remain.

i may have killed civilians a max of 10 times in a heli and blaming me for "bombarding" a building back  in takistan is not a reason to get banned like 2 months later and i have not ff on purpose and its obvious if i accidently i apologize and revive them and bringing up "in voice chat all you ever do was say people tell you to do it" was from the takistan incident and not from any newer missions all of your points are from month ago so i do not know why i got banned on the atlas and i "buddy fucking" and " you need to work hard for your assets" is a baseless statement since when no one is on i would do some supply runs and i brought home on the chernarus summer server at least 3 t90/t72 3bmp/btr and 5 gaz and i would work to get my assets if you payed attention to what i would do i would buy maybe 5 darters the whole server and i would use them I worked on the servers i would buy like maybe a few humvees and maybe 2 buffalos through out my whole time playing on the liberation server. and to get banned for doing something I've already had been banned for over a month ago doesn't seem fair and to get banned for someone not liking me or to hate me for being younger is not a fair ban and nowhere does it say and just because i don't build a whole fob since i respect when players would like to build it themselves but if i see a fault i will fix or add to it and i have done so much hard work on the server and to ban me for "showing extensive patience" doesn't mean anything if you don't say anything if i do something wrong i would rather be helped to know what i'm doing wrong so i can correct it to expect me to read your mind is not a reasonable thing for you to expect from anyone and to "personally would like to see this perm ban remain" is not something which is not  a fair reason to be perma banned. And also don't expect just because you are an admin doesn't mean i will talk all respectfully as if you were  a god .I would treat you as another person and not put you on a different level than others since it just doesn't seem like good thing I will address you as if you were a friend since that is what most people would prefer and to be treated as a human not as some god .So if you can look for a non outdated reason i would love that .

Love 

Mattdaboss36(aka mmp)

You were warned multiple times by admin not to do basic things, you ignored those warnings and at one point told me directly in-game "I don't care." Multiple players disconnected because of your inability to participate in a shared gaming experience. You claimed you didn't know who the admin were, despite admin names being posted in game chat every hour AND being told by players AND you claimed to have read the #guides-info channel where all staff names are prominently displayed.

Strike One=1 week ban

You were banned for a week, to which you responded, "well I'm sorry I'll see you guys in a week."

Upon your return, player and staff complaints immediately began coming in saying that you would constantly disregard rules concerning civilians and civilian assets, wasting vehicles, telling other players to ignore the rules and a general refusal to play as a team. 

Strike Two=build and flight perms removed

Without any sign that you accepted responsibility for any charges against you, you continued to suggest that players disregard the rules, you continued to disregard warnings from admin and you continued to refuse to follow any form of common grounds gameplay with others on the server. You also lodged complaints about admin in a blatant attempt to discredit their reports on your behavior.

Strike Three=Permanent Ban pending appeal

Your treatment had nothing to do with age or personal animosities. We have players your age who get on fine and some players who don't like eachother. These accusations of yours are unfounded.

Your appeal is not convincing. You have made zero effort to understand any attempt at finding a common ground on any topic discussed. Your recollection of events is extremely biased and almost intentionally tunnelvisioned to the point where I'm concerned you're simply not paying attention to half the stuff that goes on in the game.l and in our private dm's where you vehemently deny all accusations. All of this combined is pretty convincing evidence that removing your ban will not change anything about your gaming style and all this effort to communicate with you will be wasted and repeated.

I consider this matter closed. If you are not satisfied with my conclusion, you're going to have a tough time in life participating in any form of community and I suggest you reflect on your desires to ignore rules and the people trying to help you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.