Big Dick Bryan

Application for Admin my Big Dick Bryan

Posted (edited)

Discord: The Nut#4424 & In game: Big Dick Bryan

Intro: I have been playing arma 2 and 3 for a long time. Ran into this gem of a server not long ago only about a week ago now. Now I am spoiled with it from the planning to the staff intervention this server is by far the best liberation server I have ever played on. I really enjoy the people that play on the server and the fun interactions we have. I have always loved Military shooters since I was young. 

My game history varies largely but in military shooters I have a large amounts of hours in Arma 2 and 3. I play Squad, Postscriptum, hell let loose, war thunder, insurgency, insurgency sandstorm, men of war Assault squad 2, Heros and generals, hearts of iron 4, pavlov, wargame red dragon, and Foxhole. 

I have been an admin back when I used to play arma 2 on unsung servers. I was an admin on an Exile server for arma 3 a while back.

I work nights and I am on the server when the only other admin that is on close to when I am is coffee. I believe I would be a great addition since I am on the server when most others are not. I absolutely love their server and feel that I would be a great admin to the team. 

My favorite Starburst color is Orange

Edited by Big Dick Bryan

Thanks for the application, Bryan!
We're always glad to hear about how much newcomers enjoy our server and the community that supports it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.