Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice Lib Admin Application

- Pyrrha Nyx#0069 with the display name Ice on discord, Heart of Ice in Arma 3

- I first found VS Liberation way, way back when Roy was running things, wanting a Lib server to play on that was friendly and accepting, and not a milsim. I've been a steady regular ever since then. I get on quite often, and I always have fun with the people I play with. I'm generally pretty easy going, like to make jokes and keep moods light, but I can be serious if the situation calls for it. Fun is the name of the game after all, and I partake in quite a bit of it with my high kill counts on Lib. (Usually the highest on the server when I'm on, hehe.)

- I have over 7,000 hours in TF2, I'm a big fan of SupCom, and I have almost 2500 hours logged in Arma 3. I love FPS games, and strategy games!

- I am an Admin on a server that used to run exclusively Liberation, and had been such for a few months before activity started to decline and playtimes were mostly just operations. I try to make fun and engaging events for the players on the server I admin on, and so far haven't had any complaints! I'm very familiar with Achilles and Zeus Enhanced, and thankfully haven't had to punish anyone for being a dipshit.

- I've mentioned several times in the discord and in game I'm an admin for another server, and I've often given my input and suggestions to the Liberation Staff based on that experience. I know times are tough and sometimes most of the other admins can't be online, especially when I'm online, so being able to have the flexibility of having admins on regularly, as well as my prior knowledge and know-how of being an admin, I think would help benefit the server. Plus setting up side ops sounds really, really fun.

- Favorite starburst color:  Pink if we're talking normal starburst. Though blue is a close second!

Thanks for your application! 

I find it impressive that you've never had to punish anyone for being a dipshit on your other server....hard to believe any community of humans doesn't include at least one dipshit!

Generally speaking, there was a large group of regulars that played on the server. The server owner always had been quick to cut out any BS and greifing, so the rest of us more or less never had to enforce any rules. It certainly was nice, but we were all ready to do it if we needed to.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.