Chedd

Chedd's Staff Application

Hello, my username is chedd and I've been playing on the Invade & Annex server for as long as I've been playing Arma 3, so around 650 hours total. I started playing on the server back when we had the roles such as Paramedic, and other designated special roles. I unfortunately don't have much staff experience other than one Minecraft server back when I was 15 in highschool, but that was 5 years ago and I am now in college enrolled in a Paramedic program. I wish to be staff just so that if people are having an unfortunate time with a troll or if the server crashes, I can be there to assist and make everybody's experience enjoyable and making them find their own spot in our community, as I did long ago. As for my location, I live in Washington State in the Pacific Northwest, and I typically log on at least once a day, potentially more. I may not have much experience as a staff member, but I am most certainly willing to learn from any and everyone in how to correct problems that I may encounter. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and have a good day. 

On 1/31/2021 at 7:30 AM, Chant said:

+1 rep, man is an absolute unit and one of the most chill people you will ever meet

Thank you for the feedback Chant!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.