Sign in to follow this  
Boolin

Admin App

Name- Boolin

Age- 18

From- North Carolina

Server Playtime- 3 years now (invade and annex)

Other Servers- KOTH,Altis Life

Past Admin Role- I was a part time admin for a Rust server known as Rustoria with over 250+ players on the server at all times

Goal- I would like to keep the Invade and Annex server going as long as possible, im hoping that my expertise with People will be able to keep people together and enjoy playing the server overall. i have experience with Zues and know how to fix very simple bugs in the game and help new players with any trouble they may face when first joining the server whether that be something they might experience inside or outside of the game. My past admin experience i think qualifies me for this role as i have dealt with plenty of bad/angry people in my time and try to make a server a better place for people.

I hope that you take my application into consideration, even though you may not need anymore admins i can assure you that one more wont hurt 🙂

Boolin,

Hey thanks for submitting your admin application.
Would be great to get interviews in this weekend. Send 19 or myself a time during the weekend that you will be available for a chat.  
I see you have a little office in TS so you are familiar where to meet. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this